- 2 cups Liquid Egg Whites
- 5 Cajun Style Andouille Chicken Sausage, diced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, torn
- 30 g Gouda Cheese, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- Dice the chicken sausage.
- Tear the spinach with your hands, removing the long steams.
- In a large bowl whisk the egg whites for about 2 minutes to put some air into them. This will allow your casserole to turn out nice and fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9′ x 12′ in glass pan with non stick spray.
- Spread the diced chicken sausage in the pan, then add the spinach and toss together.
- Pour the egg mixture over top the chicken and spinach. Stir everything just a little, only enough to cover the spinach with the egg. You don’t want to stir so much that you start removing the air you whipped into the eggs.
- Top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or portion into 6 servings and refrigerate for on the go breakfasts! (Tip, allow to cool completely before putting in the fridge.)
Kcals 134g / 20.1g P / 1.2 g C / 3.8g F