Greek Chicken Bowls
Calories: 440, Fat: 26g, Carbs: 30g, Protein: 33g
- 2 Chicken Breasts ((skinless))
- 1-2 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 3 cloves Garlic ((minced))
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon ((whole, juiced))
- 4 cups Mixed Leafy Greens
- 1 Large Bell Pepper ((chopped))
- 1/4 cup Black Olives ((sliced))
- 1 Cucumber ((medium, sliced))
- 2 oz Feta Cheese ((crumbled))
- 2 tbsp Basil Olive Oil Vinaigrette
In a large ziploc bag, add chicken breasts, basil, oregano, minced garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through (about 3-5 minutes per side). Set aside, let cool, and dice into bite-sized pieces.
While chicken is cooking, wash and chop vegetables and set aside.
Assemble mixed greens, chopped veggies, olives, feta cheese, and chicken into each serving dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp. of basil vinaigrette.