- 2 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened )
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Franks red hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- green onions (optional )
- cut up celery sticks and carrot sticks (for dipping)
- To make the shredded chicken, place chicken in the slow cooker and add enough water or chicken broth to cover. Cook high 4 hours. Remove and shred with two forks, discard the liquid.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce together until smooth. Add half of the blue cheese.
- Transfer to the slow cooker with the chicken, mixing well and return to the slow cooker, cook low 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to a serving dish and top with the remaining blue cheese, garnish with green onions. Serve hot.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 121 calories
- Total Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Protein: 15g