The COVID pandemic illustrated for all of us how incredibly important our physical health is. Healthy, fit humans are less likely to get sick, more resilient when they do get sick, and generally enjoy a much higher quality of life.
Chronic disease sucks, especially when there’s a virus floating around that preys on these most vulnerable humans. We can probably all agree that now is not the time to require medical assistance, for anything. It’s a great time to get started on the next phase of your health and fitness journey!
At SCF, we believe prioritizing exercise and nutrition is the most powerful tool we have against sickness of any kind.
So, you made it this far through the pandemic, and you’re looking to make some changes. The great news is, there are lots of options! The bad news is…well, there are lots of options. It can be absolutely overwhelming trying to sift through all the different kinds of fitness options in our area.
We’ll try to simplify things for you a bit! Here’s the type of awesome human we like to work with at SCF:
- You don’t just want a workout plan or a room full of equipment. You want someone to help motivate you, encourage you, and keep you moving safely.
- You don’t want to fly solo. You want to share in a journey with other like-minded friends and coaches who make things a whole lot more fun and interesting.
- You appreciate attentive, professional coaching
- You need accountability and community to help you navigate the ups and downs of life, and to help you keep moving.
- You value your health, and realize that taking care of yourself is an investment, not an expense.
That’s it! We don’t care about your athletic background. We don’t care how much you can bench. We don’t care how visible your abs are or how fashionable your workout attire is.
We do care about positive attitude, willingness to be coached, and genuine effort. If you bring those three things to the table, the sky is the limit!
If that sounds like you…give us a call or book a Free Intro to talk with one of our coaches.
Why not make today the day?