Try this easy and fresh traditional greek salad for lunch or dinner!
Course: Side Dish Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6 servings
- 4 medium sized tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 English cucumbers peeled, seeded, and sliced into half moons
- 1/2 large green bell pepper cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 ounces feta cheese, thickly-sliced chunks or crumbles
- to taste salt
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano and salt to taste.
- Toss briefly and top with feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking to add more healthy fat into this recipe? Add in 1 cup kalamata olives (not included in the nutrition facts).