We are excited to announce our new 2023 Teens and Kids CrossFit program(s) led by Michelle Buntrock. We are excited to help the local kids and teens find fitness and improve their health and well-being through CrossFit programming. The classes are designed with everyone in mind and can be adjusted or scaled to each person. Our goal is to improve the general fitness of each individual while prioritizing coaching, technique, and safety. Each class will take place in a space set up for just the kids’ and teens’ programs.
ABOUT: CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching CrossFit to children ages 10-17. We use a combination of skill practice, workouts, and games to build strength, body awareness, and endurance in children. Classes will include elements of gymnastics, cardio, body weight exercises, weight lifting, and more. Later High School can join in our regular adult classes, for those with no CrossFit experience, we required our Foundations program to be completed before joining group classes.
Schedule: First week of classes February 20th, 2023
- Tuesday at 3:30, 5:00 and 6:00
- Friday at 3:30, 5:00
COST & REGISTRATION: Click below to register and pay for your child’s session.
1-day drop-in, only available till the end of March – sign up here
4 x a month – sign-up here
8x a month – sign-up here
YOUR CHILD NEEDS THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH CLASS:
- Their own water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for physical activities (long hair will need to be tied back)
- A positive attitude 🙂
PROCEDURES AND POLICIES:
- Children can be dropped off; however, we require that you walk your child inside the building for the start of the class and come inside to pick them up after. Unless pre-arranged with the head coach, the children are only allowed to go home with the person who drops them off.
- Please be on time! CF Teens and Kids classes are only 55 minutes, so every minute counts.
- A waiver, signed by a parent or legal guardian, is required for each child before he or she is allowed to participate in a class.
- Payment for the session is due before the start of each session.
- Please make the head coach aware of any special needs for your child that may impact their safety, learning, and growth (i.e.medications, illness, physical/mental limitations, injury, etc).
We are looking forward to helping your children move well, become stronger and faster, and develop a love for fitness! If you have any questions, please email Coach Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com