- 1 large sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Slice one large sweet potato lengthwise into four 1/4 inch “toast” slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Top with your favorite “toast” toppings (not included in nutrition facts). Some examples are nut butter, chia seeds and fresh fruit, or egg whites, avocado, sliced radish and salsa, or sliced tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic drizzle.
- Alternate cooking method: Place the sweet potato slices in a toaster on high for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. You may need to toast multiple times depending on the length of your toaster settings