It’s pumpkin season again! And these pancakes are just what you need to keep you on track and indulge in a yummy nutritional fall breakfast!
- Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin (canned)
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Glaze ingredients
- 12 tablespoons powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Mix all pancake ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Heat pan over medium low.
- Spray pan with a bit of cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into pan.
- Cook your pancakes slowly so they don’t burn. Flip half way through cooking.
- For the glaze: mix sugar and milk with a whisk
Serving Size: 85 grams
Serving Size: 15 grams