Have you tried including plant-based recipes in your meal plan for the week?
Having a plant-based meal can keep things interesting if it’s not your preferred daily eating style. One of the most tasty ways with a punch of nutritious benefits is our Buddha Bowl Recipe.
Screenshot this recipe to include in your next meal plan. Did I mention that this recipe is great for meal prep too?
- 1.5 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Tahini Power Sauce (see separate recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and add sweet potatoes, chopped into bite size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Place in oven and roast for 35-40 minutes
- As potatoes are cooking, prepare brown rice according to package directions.
- Add olive oil to a medium sauté pan and add broccoli, edamame, and cabbage. Sauté for 5-8 minutes until cooked.
- Once everything is done cooking, assemble 1⁄4 of each ingredient into a bowl.
We recommend topping this dish off with the Tahini Power Sauce recipe.
If you want to see how EASY this dish is checkout the cooking demonstration HERE.
Let us know what you think about this recipe after you make it!