A staple on Coach Emily’s plate is KALE CHIPS!! Check out this easy kale chip recipe and give it a try at your own house!
4 cups Kale cut in small pieces
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Sea Salt
2 T Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill a large mixing bowl with the kale, and then pour in olive oil.
- Mix around until the oil lightly coats all of the kale.
- Mix the seasoning together and then sprinkle it into the bowl to taste. Be careful to try the raw kale as you season to make sure it’s to your desired salt level.
- Spread the kale out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove from baking sheet and eat up!