FOR THE CHEESECAKE DIPPING SAUCE:
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
FOR THE SKEWERS:
- 14 oz angel foods cake (cut about 1-inch cubes)
- 72-84 medium strawberries (about 3.5 lbs stems removed)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 24 to 28 skewers
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves; set aside.
- Thread 3 strawberries and 2 cubes of cake onto each skewer, alternating between strawberries and cake.
- Finish each skewers with 3 blueberries.
- Place finished skewers on a platter and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Serving Size – 1 Skewer, 1 tbsp dip
Calories – 85 cal
Carbohydrates – 16g
Protein – 3g
Fat – 1g