Football season is here and Saturday brings on all the delicious sandwiches with simple adjustments to make them extra macro friendly!
- 3 lbs. Eye of Round Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (200g)
- 2 Packets Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 32 Ounces Beef Broth
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder
- Slice roast and season liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Turn the instant pot to saute. Once hot, ad in the oil. Sear meat on all sides, 2-4 minutes per side. Remove meat from inner pot and set aside.
- Add in chopped onion and cook until translucent.
- Pour in beef broth, onion soup mix, and worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil. Scrape up any browned bits on bottom of instant pot.
- Add roast back into pressure cooker, submerging it in the liquid.
- Cook on high pressure for 50 minutes.
- When the cook time has elapsed, allow for pressure to naturally release for 20-30 minutes.
- Shred and serve on your favorite French bread rolls. Use the extra liquid from your pot (Au Jus) for dipping.
- Slow Cooker: Sear meat and cook onions on stovetop in a pan. Transfer to slow cooker
Serving Size – 4 oz