This casserole is the perfect thing to make for an easy weeknight dinner. The cheesy, buffalo sauce is so addicting and everyone will love it. If you like even more kick, feel free to add more buffalo sauce!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2.5 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg egg
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot (or any buffalo sauce)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, egg, spices and Franks Red Hot with a whisk until combined.
- Add cooked spaghetti squash and cooked shredded chicken and stir until combined.
- Stir in blue cheese crumbles (optional).
- Pour mixture into a medium pyrex baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!