Buffalo Chicken Dip
January 31, 2019
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 5 minutes
Calories 121 kcal
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Franks red hot sauce or whatever hot sauce you like
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- green onions optional
- cut up celery sticks and carrot sticks for dipping
To make the shredded chicken, place chicken in the slow cooker and add enough water or chicken broth to cover. Cook high 4 hours. Remove and shred with two forks, discard the liquid.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce together until smooth. Add half of the blue cheese.
Transfer to the slow cooker with the chicken, mixing well and return to the slow cooker, cook low 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to a serving dish and top with the remaining blue cheese, garnish with green onions. Serve hot.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 121 calories
- Total Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Protein: 15g